What to Bring to your treatment.
- If you have any scans (MRI, CT, ultrasound) either the pictures, the reports or even better both together then please bring these with you.
- Please have a note of your doctors name and address and the same for any specialists that you have see recently.
- Any medical letters are useful.
- If you are claiming on you health insurance you should have your policy or member number, case or preautherisation number and the name of the insurer.
- A list of you medication.
- Some shorts if you feel more comfortable in these, or some modest underwear.
- Anything else that you think may be useful.