Body Balance Patient Charter
- You will be treated as an individual, with courtesy, respect and dignity at all times.
- You may usually see the therapist of your choice at his or her next available appointment. If for some reason this is not possible, you will be able to choose who you wish to see and the most convenient available appointment.
- You will almost always be seen within 30 minutes of your appointment time, and you'll be advised of any long delay and the reason for it.
- You will receive a basic heath screening on registering with the practice.
- You will be given the most appropriate advice, care or treatment by suitability qualified personnel.
- Treatment will be fully explained and your informed consent given before any treatment begins.
- Your questions will be answered and your condition explained.
- You will be referred to a GP, Consultant or similar should your therapist feel this is necessary.
- Your medical details and contents of your medical record will be kept strictly confidential by all members of staff, and will not be disclosed without written consent unless we are required to do so by law.
- You can obtain details of our complaints procedure online or from any member of our staff.